Who are LIM’s clients?
- Any law firm, legal department, joint litigation group, or business desiring assistance with efficient management of its potential or existing litigation information and databases.
Why do I need LIM’s services?
- If you have ever received two or more boxes of documents in response to a request for production and would like assistance in capturing and organizing the information contained therein, LIM can outline an organization plan as well as image, review and abstract the documents so that key information is available at your fingertips.
- If you lack sufficient space to store large document cases, LIM can provide hardcopy and/or electronic storage options designed to meet your individual needs.
- If you have decided it’s time to make the leap to computerized document management and have no idea what software to choose, LIM can assist in the evaluation and selection of software that best suits your needs and consult with you on how to most effectively manage your data.
- If you need beginning, advanced or refresher training on your software programs, LIM offers a wide variety of training programs to suit your needs.
- If you have ever been short-staffed, LIM can provide the temporary support you need to complete your projects in a timely manner.
- If you have business in Portland, Oregon and need the space or services to complete your work, LIM offers business accommodations, including copy/fax/mail services.
- We are cost-conscious, experienced, litigation managers. We can help you to utilize technology to your advantage.